http://projectaplayers.org/courses/the-art-of-black-and-white-photography/ The CWCE designee will recognize that just turning the claim over to the Insurance Carrier or Third Party Administrator is not the end of the claim. Cost Containment measures can be taken by the employer or by the insurance carrier – but neither can effectively do so without working as a team. Yes, Workers Compensation is a TEAM effort.
Chapter Twelve is a complete package and includes:
• Nurse Case Management utilization;
• Return to Work programs and methods;
• Permanent Partial Impairment Ratings verification methods;
• Medical Tourism;
• Independent Medical Review programs;
• Pharmacy Benefit Management programs;
• State Fee Schedule reductions; and
• PPO networks versus negotiated discounts.
http://cheerleaderhandbook.com/500-cheers-videos/500-cheers-members-videos-4/ -Check out the Introduction video for Chapter Twelve-