Chatting With Chris Easy as 1, 2, 3: 1 topic, 2 sources, and 3 comments
The Tennessee Workers Compensation Reform; The First Week.
- 2014 WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LEGISLATIVE CHANGES http://www.tn.gov/labor-wfd/wcomp/wc_2014legislation.pdf
- Public Chapter 837 (SB2088/HB1786) OMBUDSMAN PROGRAM
1. The benefit rate for injuries occurring July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015
Temporary Disability Max Weekly Benefit = $932.80
Permanent Disability Max Weekly Benefit = $848.00
Minimum Weekly Benefit = $127.20
2. Ombudsman is the title of an official with the TNDLWFD that is charged to assist with the authority to communicate with all parties or providers involved with a claim for benefits, facilitate exchange of medical records, and assist with completion of forms for unrepresented employees.
3. All injuries occurring on or after July 1, 2014 fall under the jurisdiction of the Court of Workers Compensation.