pugilistically We are seeking experienced Workers Compensation professionals to write content in most states. If you are a visionary and believe that the future of Workers Compensation depends on trained stakeholders executing specific plans, especially the employer, than you may be a great fit for us!
We have already written the content in Tennessee, but we are looking for a team of experts to re-purpose our Tennessee content in all other states, including internationally. We believe the right persons need many years experience, have great writing skills and are motivated to complete the task. The profile and background of a qualified individual may include:
- An experienced Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster;
- An experienced Workers Compensation Attorney;
- Someone who served as a Workers Compensation Judge;
- University Professors of Insurance or Risk Management; or
- An experienced Commercial Insurance Producer.
http://yourtreeguys.com/?fbclid=IwAR151rAV7zAjVfJCWyMrNhFwhhlM_coaAo_J4_hxYd1UT3x1cLblZHP5cNs If you are interested in discussing the opportunity to write the content in your home state, consider forwarding your resume to Stacey Cain and outline your thoughts. Her email address is: StaceyCain@CWCE.com.
http://sfwsource.com/vintage/2013/ Thank you for your interest.